[Libclc-dev] About the recently added atomic

Aaron Watry awatry at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:11:24 PDT 2014

Yeah, I see that now...  I'd prefer to undef them in atomic_decl.inc,
but there's usages of the macros in atomic_cmpxchg and atomic_xchg.cl

I'll write up a patch to undef them in the individual header files.

Also, just because I'm curious...  Do you have some compiler warnings
that are pointing this out, or was it just from eyeballing the code?

--Aaron