[Libclc-dev] Xeon Phi

Alan Grimes ALONZOTG at verizon.net
Mon Dec 8 15:10:02 PST 2014

Y0zers,

I might be able to get my hands on an entry level Xeon Phi board for
cheapsies.

I run Gentoo.

I'm going nuts trying to figure out how to make the crappy software
Intel is pushing even work on anything but a specific version of  Rednux
Lihat.

Basically, Intel is living in Linux 2.6 land.

I was wondering if there were a solution/cookbook/howto for getting full
OpenCL support to work as neat and tidy as Nvidia's token Open CL
support does using the same kernel version I'm using on my host and open
source OpenCL runtime?

I don't care quite as much about giving my evil roommate ssh access to
the card but that would be nice too.

--
IQ is a measure of how stupid you feel.

Powers are not rights.