[flang-dev] [EXTERNAL] Status of Flang runtime

Perry-Holby, Alexis via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 27 15:13:27 PST 2021

Hi Arnamoy,

I'm not 100% certain what the status of the runtime is, but if you are looking for ways to contribute you can check out the issues list here: https://github.com/flang-compiler/f18-llvm-project/issues .  There are a couple that I see that have the "Runtime" label attached, which may be a good place to start.

Thanks!
Alexis Perry-Holby
Los Alamos National Laboratory
Applied Computer Science (CCS-7)