[flang-dev] Out of tree buildbot

Timothy Keith via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Sep 16 07:55:15 PDT 2020

I don't know if there is a reason to prefer CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or LLVM_DIR+MLIR_DIR. My experiences is that they work equally well.

When they are missing, the error message suggests either solution:
        Add the installation prefix of "MLIR" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set
        "MLIR_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files.

Tim