[flang-dev] [EXTERNAL] Re: Event Cancelled:?==?utf-8?q? "Flang Community Technical Call"

Perry-Holby, Alexis via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Sep 8 09:32:48 PDT 2020

Hi Johannes and Roger,

The individual meeting on the 21st is indeed messed up on my calendar too, but the series is unaffected.  Here's what I see for the 21st now:

	Event Cancelled: "Flang Community Technical Call" jdoerfert at anl.gov(sent by roger.ferrer at bsc.es)
Location
Start	Monday, September 21, 2020 - 17:30 Europe/Madrid
End	Monday, September 21, 2020 - 18:00 Europe/Madrid

Notice, the link to join the meeting is gone.  It still appears in the overall series, though, so there's a way to connect but it could cause issues for people on the day.

-- Alexis