[flang-dev] [F18] Which compilers configurations f18 have being tested/built?

Caroline Concatto via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Mar 18 11:07:14 PDT 2020

Hey Rich!

I had not thought about the cmake changes. But to be fair, I  believe it would NOT cause different results.
Maybe others have a different answer. I am not a big expert on cmakes.
When I worked with it(driver and lit tests), it was adding LLVM libraries to the compiler.

About the machine servers configuration: I am building the compiler only on AArch64 and Linux OS, because they are the ones we have access.

Carol