[flang-dev] Rewriting f18's history for inclusion in llvm monorepo

Richard Barton via flang-dev flang-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Dec 6 12:34:33 PST 2019

Hi Peter

I think this is fantastic progress - thanks so much for your hard work here.

To everyone else: with Peter's script we can get ourselves a straightline history of F18 with a meagre 6 squash commits in it.
I think that if we can fix the issue with locating the original commit so we can put this in the commit message of the new commit then we can still manually piece together a good git history for these 6 commits.

I propose this is good enough to present to the LLVM community as our patch set to put on top of the monorepo - anyone disagree with that?

Ta
Rich