[clangd-dev] [Release-testers] [11.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 1 is here

Michał Górny via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 29 05:02:25 PDT 2020

On Tue, 2020-07-28 at 19:49 +0200, Hans Wennborg via Release-testers
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We're a little bit behind schedule, but RC1 is now here. It was tagged
> earlier today as llvmorg-11.0.0-rc1.
>
> Source code and docs are available at
> https://prereleases.llvm.org/11.0.0/#rc1 and
> https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/releases/tag/llvmorg-11.0.0-rc1
>
> Pre-built binaries will be added as they become available.
>
> Please file bug reports for any issues you find as blockers of
> https://llvm.org/pr46725
>
> Release testers: please start your engines, run the script, share your
> results, and upload binaries.

On Gentoo:

- clang fails to build due to using internal llvm headers, bug filed.

- openmp needs backport from master, also filed.

- lldb tests are still broken, still had no time to look at them.

- compiler-rt started failing on GotsanCheck after switching to new
build machine, I'm trying to figure it out right now.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny