[clangd-dev] [Release-testers] [11.0.0 Release] Release Candidate 2 is here

Michał Górny via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Aug 25 13:28:49 PDT 2020

On Thu, 2020-08-20 at 22:34 +0200, Hans Wennborg via Release-testers
wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> The llvmorg-11.0.0-rc2 tag was just created.
>
> Source code and docs are available at
> https://prereleases.llvm.org/11.0.0/#rc2 and
> https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/releases/tag/llvmorg-11.0.0-rc2
>
> Pre-built binaries will be added as they become ready.
>
> Please file bug reports for any issues you find as blockers of
> https://llvm.org/pr46725
>
> Release testers: please start your engines, run the script, share your
> results, and upload binaries.

Gentoo amd64 looks reasonably good.  LLDB tests are broken as usual.

I've also tried i686.  Clang-tools-extra fails one test, and compiler-rt
fails to run tests due to empty gwp-asan set.  However, I'm not sure if
it's worth reporting as I doubt anyone cares.

--
Best regards,
Michał Górny