[clangd-dev] Installing clangd-indexer

Ilya Biryukov via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Nov 5 14:30:13 PST 2019

Hi Michael,

We currently rely on background index as the default indexing approach.
So yes, clangd-indexer is a helper tool intended to be used by clangd
developers, not the end users.

If you have a use-case for it not covered by background index, we would be
curious to learn about it.
--
Regards,
Ilya Biryukov

вт, 5 нояб. 2019 г. в 21:49, Michael Pozulp via clangd-dev <