[clangd-dev] Heads-up: change in test directory structure will conflict with your patches

Sam McCall via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 29 23:34:49 PDT 2019

Oops, right.
check-clangd is the way to run clangd tests, it works as before.
check-clang-tools no longer runs clangd tests.
check-all runs clangd tests if clang-tools-extra is enabled, as before.
(Build bots use this method, so should be unaffected)

Also, apologies for butchering the XPC rules, thanks Jan for cleaning up my
mess!