[clangd-dev] VSCode Extension

Sam McCall via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Apr 22 12:10:31 PDT 2019

Hi Doug,

The state of the world is pretty primitive, releases are by hand and any
testing is manual and ad-hoc. (Unless something has changed recently that i
missed)

That said, the extension is a small wrapper around the basic vscode LSP
client. There's <100 lines of real code, mostly implementing the status
extension.

So what kind of reuse are you looking for?
- want to extend the client, and pick up any new additions?
- want to extract some common code so it can be tested/maintained together?
- looking to share release/validation infrastructure, but not necessarily
extension code?
- something else?

Cheers, Sam