[clangd-dev] Releasing/packaging clangd

Simon Marchi via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Sep 27 07:25:26 PDT 2018

On 2018-09-21 10:25, Sylvestre Ledru via clangd-dev wrote:
> I did it for you and uploaded it in Debian experimental already.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-llvm-team/llvm-defaults/commit/a3e61c84f6ccb55d41b4dec5461cc437d9cb4ba9
>
> Should be also live on https://apt.llvm.org/ in the next few hours!

Hi Sylvestre,

Thanks for doing this, I was also wondering how to get that clangd link
setup automatically.

I am using the Ubuntu 16.04 package from apt.llvm.org and don't see the
rules file in the clang-tools package being download, and don't get a
clangd symlink.  Do you know if your change should automatically
propagate to those packages, and if not, where should that be done?

Simon