[clangd-dev] Looking for help with review

Jan Korous via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 28 10:50:29 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I would like to ask if there are volunteers to help us with code review - we finally have patches with alternative transport layer we promised at EuroLLVM ready.

While I assume (but please correct me if I am wrong) that it would be fine to have our specific XPC stuff reviewed by other Apple folks I feel it would be more appropriate to have changes impacting the common code reviewed by clangd community.

If anyone is willing to take a look - patches are here:

[clangd] refactoring for XPC transport layer [NFCI]
https://reviews.llvm.org/D48559 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D48559>
This is probably the most interesting patch for the community as it changes current clangd design in order to be able to accommodate alternative dispatcher.

[clangd] JSON <-> XPC conversions
https://reviews.llvm.org/D48560 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D48560>
Small, self-contained patch - conversion functions and tests.

[clangd] XPC transport layer
https://reviews.llvm.org/D48562 <https://reviews.llvm.org/D48562>
Implementation of alternative transport layer. We are currently having this patch reviewed internally but if there’s interest in community it would be awesome to have it reviewed on phab as well.

Thank you.

Jan