[clangd-dev] Looking for help with review

Ilya Biryukov via clangd-dev clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jul 11 08:56:26 PDT 2018

Sorry for not getting to the review, got distracted by other things.

I'll be on vacation till Jul 23, so I won't be available before that date.
However, AFAIK Sam is still planning to take a look at the changes and I'm
happy to help with it after getting back.

On Thu, Jun 28, 2018 at 9:27 PM Sam McCall via clangd-dev <
clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:

> Also happy to take a look here.
> I think the split you described is right - the details of XPC are more
> interesting to Apple, the interfaces are of wider interest.
> I'd still like to look at least a bit at each patch, to understand how we
> should be adapting if the JSON output and/or protocol structs change in
> future and so on.
>
> Will try to get into this tomorrow, thanks for the heads-up!
>
> Cheers, Sam
>

> On Thu, Jun 28, 2018, 20:07 Jan Korous via clangd-dev <
> clangd-dev at lists.llvm.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I would like to ask if there are volunteers to help us with code review -
>> we finally have patches with alternative transport layer we promised at
>> EuroLLVM ready.
>>
>> While I assume (but please correct me if I am wrong) that it would be
>> fine to have our specific XPC stuff reviewed by other Apple folks I feel it
>> would be more appropriate to have changes impacting the common code
>> reviewed by clangd community.
>>
>> If anyone is willing to take a look - patches are here:
>>
>> [clangd] refactoring for XPC transport layer [NFCI]
>> https://reviews.llvm.org/D48559
>> This is probably the most interesting patch for the community as it
>> changes current clangd design in order to be able to accommodate
>> alternative dispatcher.
>>
>> [clangd] JSON <-> XPC conversions
>> https://reviews.llvm.org/D48560
>> Small, self-contained patch - conversion functions and tests.
>>
>> [clangd] XPC transport layer
>> https://reviews.llvm.org/D48562
>> Implementation of alternative transport layer. We are currently having
>> this patch reviewed internally but if there’s interest in community it
>> would be awesome to have it reviewed on phab as well.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Jan

Regards,
Ilya Biryukov