[cfe-users] clangd --clang-tidy: // NOLINT only works sometimes

Sam McCall via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jan 28 02:35:02 PST 2020

+clangd-dev

The issue here is that the warned construct
(CURL_GLOBAL_SSL|CURL_GLOBAL_WIN32) is inside a macro. clangd checks for
the NOLINT comment only where the code is spelled (on the macro
definition), clang-tidy checks both the spelling location and the expansion
location (curl_global_init call).

The inconsistency is a bug: filed
https://github.com/clangd/clangd/issues/266

Cheers, Sam