[cfe-users] building simple program using libcurl on Win64

Salda via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Thu May 30 09:54:05 PDT 2019

Hello,

see https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56378660/how-to-correctly-statically
-link-libcurl-on-windows-using-clang-64bit
(https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56378660/how-to-correctly-statically-link-libcurl-on-windows-using-clang-64bit)

so.. How do I build simple program using libcurl on 64-bit Windows?
I have LLVM in path and have clang++ -static -DCURL_STATICLIB curl-7.64.1-
win64-mingw/lib/libcurl.a http-post.cpp -std=c++17 -g -Xclang -flto-
visibility-public-std -o trading.exe, but it misses some libraries and
function definitions. I guess I would fix it on my own somehow, but I am
looking for the most correct and preferred way...

Thanks,
Lukas Salich