[cfe-users] Why does this testcase fail in clang-60?

Richard via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 27 09:13:29 PDT 2018

[Please reply *only* to the list and do not include my email directly
in the To: or Cc: of your reply; otherwise I will not see your reply.
Thanks.]

In article <d48cbfe3-43bf-625d-4e68-b785987aa754 at rawbw.com>,
    Yuri via cfe-users <cfe-users at lists.llvm.org> writes:

> On 03/27/18 02:43, Jonas Toth via cfe-users wrote:
> > I believe the default standard did change to c++14. How did you compile?
> > Could you make a case in godbolt.org?
>
> I compiled without arguments. Adding -std=c++11 or -std=c++98 doesn't
> change the error message.

It looks like a bug in the standard library implementation. 1i is
supposed to yield a std::complex<double>, but from the error message
it appears to be yielding a "_Complex int"?

I'm using this as a reference:
<http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp/numeric/complex/operator%22%22i>
            The Terminals Wiki <http://terminals-wiki.org>