[cfe-users] Error: ISO C++17 does not allow 'register' storage class specifier [-Wregister] when building Boost 1.69.0

Osman Zakir via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Sat Dec 22 12:30:30 PST 2018

When I tried to build Boost with LLVM, I got the error mentioned in the title: "error: ISO C++17 does not allow 'register' storage class specifier [-Wregister]".  I've attached the project-config.jam file I used.  And I've also sent an email to the Boost users mailing list about this.

Anyway, if possible, someone help would be appreciated.  How do I fix this problem?  Thanks in advance.