[cfe-users] [llvm-dev] LLVM docs links broken

Tim Northover via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Fri Jun 30 22:20:29 PDT 2017

Hi,

I think we need a fix to this as soon as possible. I know people say
that out of date documentation is worse than none, but I think that's
horribly false in this case. The LLVM API changes, but I've found even
the outdated doxygen far more useful for quick questions than grepping
the source.

We need to do everything we can to get current doxygen output into a
sane search engine, and it really doesn't seem to be happening
naturally after the server move. If robots.txt is banning indexing of
our documentation that's a massive problem.

I'm happy to help out wherever I can, but we need a solution.

Cheers.

Tim.