[cfe-users] Clang memory sanitizer: llvm-symbolizer problem

Kevin P. Fleming via cfe-users cfe-users at lists.llvm.org
Thu Nov 26 08:43:08 PST 2015

Instead of putting the directory that contains libc++/libc++abi into
LD_LIBRARY_PATH, use the system's 'normal' method of locating libraries, by
ensuring that directory is included in the search path built up from
/etc/ld.so.conf. If you do this, then an RPATH in an executable *will* take
precedence over the default directory, because the default directory won't
be specified in LD_LIBRARY_PATH (which has the highest precedence).