[cfe-users] marking gtest runs as failed when errors by sanitizers are found

Alexey Samsonov vonosmas at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 11:27:36 PDT 2015

Hi!

What specific sanitizer do you refer to? They behave differently - e.g.
ASan and MSan by default crash the process after the fist bug is found.
TSan prints all the error reports, and tries to crash the process with
non-zero exitcode at the end, if at least one issue was found. UBSan by
default doesn't crash the process, but can be instructed to do so by adding
-fno-sanitize-recover=all to your compile flags.

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 12:19 AM, Stepniak, Artur (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) <
artur.stepniak at nokia.com> wrote:

>  Hi,
>
> as in the topic. Currently when errors by clang sanitizers are found the
> tests is still marked as passed which complicates our CI because we'd need
> to implement parsing of console output. Is there a way to make gtest fail
> in such situation?
>
> Regards,
> Artur

Alexey Samsonov