[cfe-users] clang cross-compile x86-64->ppc32

x kecskesok at freemail.hu
Fri Mar 28 07:57:07 PDT 2014

Hi.

I try to cross-compile for powerpc32 linux with clang, but i cannot do it.
My system is Debian 7 x86-64, i installed both llvm and clang from the repository.
The program what i try to compile is a simple test program (int main() { return 0; }).
I tried to use triple, target, arch, march, mcpu and a lot of other arguments, suggested by the manual or the internet, but no use. I got either 'parameter unused' or 'unknown target cpu'.

Can anyone tell me, how i can cross-compile to ppc32-linux with clang under x86-64 linux?

Thanks.