[cfe-users] Using Clang for CFG creation

Jordan Rose jordan_rose at apple.com
Wed Mar 19 09:47:21 PDT 2014

Both DumpCFG and ViewCFG are meant as debug tools for working on the Clang static analyzer; in particular, the way the CFG is built for the analyzer may not match your needs.

If you are willing to write your own tool based on Clang's C++ interface, you can get a parsed AST and then ask for the CFG of any particular function using CFG::buildCFG. Note, though that the C++ API is not stable from release to release.

Jordan