[cfe-users] Program with tests in LLVM Test suite

Pedro Delgado Perez pedro.delgadoperez at mail.uca.es
Tue Jan 28 10:00:48 PST 2014

Hi everyone,

I am searching for a few programs in C++ which have a test suite defined, that is, a pool of sample test cases for the program. I have been studying the LLVM test suite because it contains pieces of code in C++. However, I haven't found any program with manual test cases to execute against the program. Is there a program with a test suite in this set of programs by any chance? Otherwise, do you know any other open-source program which I could use?

With "manual" I mean that those test cases were written in C++ and only in this language as some people use frameworks like CppUnit for this purpose, to give you an example. If possible, in addition, I would need not only some fragments of code, but programs with a certain importance, for instance, stable or used/known programs.

I hope you can lend me a hand,

Pedro.