[cfe-users] List possible architectures & diagnostics

Adam Strzelecki ono at java.pl
Thu Oct 3 03:17:36 PDT 2013

Bump,

Anyone can tell me how we can list with 'clang' supported architectures (aka march arguments) or supported diagnostics. I know we can do it via 'llc' but then we need to have LLVM tools installed as well.

Regards,
--
Adam Strzelecki | nanoant.com | twitter.com/nanoant

Wiadomość napisana przez Adam Strzelecki <ono at java.pl> w dniu 19 wrz 2013, o godz. 13:14: