[cfe-users] need some lights on parsing header files

Steven Mak tcmak at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 01:56:28 PDT 2013

Hi,

I am trying write a little program that reads an (ObjC) header files (.h). For each method declaration found in this .h file, and create a implementation source file (.m) that contains these methods and create a generic implementation such as empty method body for void method, or one line like return 0, false, or nill depending on the return type in the declaration.

Can I know if Clang can help on this? and can you show me some pointers to read on how I can use Clang to parse header files?

Thanks a lot,
Steven