[cfe-users] cmath include my header instead of the system one.

Mani monamimani at gmail.com
Sat May 11 19:33:00 PDT 2013

Hi,

I found a surprising behaviour that caused me to search for a while before i understood what was going on.

Here is what happened.

I hava a flie in my project called Math.h, already this might be a bad idea, since I have learn from this that math include <math.h>. The thing is that I don't think it should actually find my header "math.h" since I have this option set this way ALWAYS_SEARCH_USER_PATH = NO.

So what is happening here? Am-I doing something wrong?

Thanks

Emmanuel