[cfe-users] Compiline LLVM/Clang - errors in building shared object library

Nick Lewycky nlewycky at google.com
Sat Jul 20 12:24:48 PDT 2013

It looks like your link is not including the C++ ABI library (for instance
you may be linking by running gcc/clang instead of g++/clang++).
__cxa_guard_acquire et al are defined by the Itanium C++ ABI and shipped as
part of libsupc++ (commonly linked into libstdc++) from gcc or
libcxxabi.llvm.org from llvm.

Nick