[cfe-users] (no subject)

Venkata Suneel Kota chanakya.sun at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 05:22:22 PST 2013

Hi,

I have installed Clang on Ubuntu 32 bit machine.
when i compile a file (main.c), I get the following message

*cwd.c:1:10: fatal error: 'stdio.h' file not found*
*#include <stdio.h>*
*         ^*
*1 error generated.*

I removed stdio.h and other printf() lines in my code now i get the
following error

*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find crt1.o: No such file or directory*
*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find crti.o: No such file or directory*
*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find crtbegin.o: No such file or directory*
*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc*
*/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgcc_s*
*clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
invocation)*

did i miss some thing?
Let me know how to proceed...

Suneel