[cfe-users] How do I reproduce llvm build?

Eugene Ostroukhov eostroukhov at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 17:07:16 PST 2012

How do I build a package same as the one available for the download from the site? I am trying to do some Clang integration and I would like to use debug versions of all libraries. I setup the build and have the binaries I need but the package layout is different from the one in the package archive - specifically, it does not copy clang/* headers to the folder returned by "llvm-config --includedir". Is there a make target to do complete package build?

I am on Mac OS X 10.8.2 with latest Xcode installed.

Thank you in advance,
Eugene

P.S. I tried "make dist" - it runs the tests and then I see "make: *** No rule to make target `win32', needed by `/Users/eostroukhov/coding/clanghacking/llvm-32-debug/llvm-3.2svn/.makedistdir'.  Stop."