[cfe-users] FW: Building Clang+LLVM from the distribution sources

Fletcher, John P j.p.fletcher at aston.ac.uk
Fri Dec 21 03:11:13 PST 2012

Thank you for creating the Clang users list.  I was one of the people who asked for it as I use Clang and am not a developer.

I have a number of queries which I have asked on the developer list and which never seem to have been answered.

I hope the level of traffic on this list will be such that I do get answers when I ask for them.

This one is timely in view of the fact that a new release is due out soon.

John