[cfe-users] about using clang on windows

David Blaikie dblaikie at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 10:01:41 PST 2012

[taking this back to the list so others can learn from it & contribute]

I honestly don't know what the state of Clang's windows support is.
But I believe we're getting better - though there's been some
discussion about these intrinsics lately, so they may not be
implemented yet.

Essentially: compiling arbitrary windows code (even the standard
windows headers) is 'hard', it's not necessarily standards
compliant/portable so Clang might not get all of it.

Others might be able to chime in with the current state of affairs in
this regard.