[cfe-dev] [RFC] Opt-in vector of bool type

Simon Moll via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 30 08:41:58 PDT 2020

Hi,

After rsmith's remarks, we have switched to ext_vector_type attribute for bool vectors in C/C++ (instead of vector_size bool).
The patch has been idling for the last few weeks without feedback and it's not clear to me whether there are any technical and/or conceptual reservations or whether this could go ahead. I'd appreciate, if you could have a look at the patch:

    https://reviews.llvm.org/D88905

Thanks,
Simon