[cfe-dev] Clang static analyzer buildbot?

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Mon Oct 12 11:45:38 PDT 2020

(+/- involved people)

The current state-of-the-art solution is Valeriy's docker container (the
`SATest.py docker` command). It produces the same results regardless of
the host system so people can use it to test individual patches locally.

Publicly buildbot-ifying this thing could be pretty awesome and was part
of the plan but we didn't get to that part yet.