[cfe-dev] Clang static analyzer buildbot?

<Alexander G. Riccio> via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri Oct 9 20:33:31 PDT 2020

Dear clang community,

Several years ago I did a tiny little bit of work on integrating static
analysis test suites into the clang static analyzer (scan-build) buildbot.
I really liked the opportunities I saw to improve, and indeed, didn't get
as far along as I'd like to have, as other things in life got in the way.

I'm curious to get back involved in it in some way, but I'm not sure if
there's still a travis CI type buildbot around or where it is. Could
anybody provide any insight?