[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Spell out ENTO in clang::ento

Gábor Márton via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue May 26 03:15:49 PDT 2020

No, I think this rather an allusion that this stuff supposed to find bugs.
In my opinion this is a great example of bad and meaningless naming. "ento"
says nothing to a newcomer, neither to experienced folks. I'd rather rename
the namespace simply to sa (Static Analyzer). As such I am turning this
conversation into an RFC on that renaming suggestion (+cfe-dev again).