[cfe-dev] Options for setting loop analysis caps

Michael Kruse via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Fri May 8 12:21:43 PDT 2020

Is it the "ShouldWidenLoop" (static analyzer) option you are looking for?

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/search?q=ShouldWidenLoops&unscoped_q=ShouldWidenLoops

It has been renamed from "WidenLoops" in
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/commit/549f9cd46f912a1b9e49fa88e348496fe9299382

Alternatively, there is a "WidenIV":
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/search?q=WidenIV&unscoped_q=WidenIV

Michael