[cfe-dev] Phabricator email did not appear in cfe-commits

Whisperity via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Mar 31 05:54:53 PDT 2020

I think by default Postman does not send you an additional copy of the mail
if you're a recipient otherwise (i.e. in the To: or Cc: list). This can be
configured, AFAIK, on the admin panel.

You can, in addition, turn on or off whether you want a copy from the
mailing list delivered to you if you are the sender of the mail.

2020. márc. 31., K, 14:44):