[cfe-dev] [GSoC] Interested in idea: "Find null smart pointer dereferences with the Static Analyzer"

Csaba Dabis via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Mar 7 06:46:04 PST 2020

Hey!

This is a tiny bit outdated, but very great booklet which is must have:
https://github.com/haoNoQ/clang-analyzer-guide

I believe you have missed that tutorial, and there is another cool checker
which tries to model the inner pointer of a string, something similar idea
to check the guts of a smart pointer:
InnerPointerChecker.cpp
<https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/master/clang/lib/StaticAnalyzer/Checkers/InnerPointerChecker.cpp>

That was another GSoC project: https://rnkovacs.com/gsoc2018/