[cfe-dev] RFC: Easier AST Matching by Default

Stephen Kelly via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jun 30 15:18:53 PDT 2020

On 30/06/2020 22:48, David Rector wrote:
> Ultimately Stephen, you put in the work, and are entitled to an up or
> down vote — that’s fair.  Thank you for that work, and good luck to
> you and others,

Sorry, there may be misunderstanding here. Rather than bowing out, I
think it would be good if you made a proof of concept.

I think, but I'm not certain, that there is more mood to investigate in
the direction you wish to proceed.

My suggestion is to revert the default to give time for you to flesh out
the design.

Thanks,

Stephen.