[cfe-dev] scan-build throws error

Artem Dergachev via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 28 08:30:14 PDT 2020

This is a fairly normal compiler error and you should investigate it as
such.

It might be caused by clang being passed incorrect flags from
scan-build. It may also be caused by clang you're using for analysis
being too old.

Does the project build fine without scan-build? I.e., just "xcodebuild ...".

What's the first reported error?

Also note that xcodebuild prints all compile commands to standard
output. This means that you can easily investigate this compile error in
isolation from scan-build.