[cfe-dev] [Call For Participation] First Workshop on LLVM Compilers and Tools for HPC [June 25 & 26]

Doerfert, Johannes via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sun Jun 21 20:40:51 PDT 2020

We are happy to announce the first Workshop on LLVM Compilers and Tools
for HPC (LLVM-CTH), YAY!

LLVM-CTH is part of the ISC High Performance conference which, due to
COVID-19, will be organized as a free virtual event using video
conferencing.

Our Schedule is spread over two days to encourage participation in
different time zones. Even if this is our first edition, we have very
interesting research and industry talks for a spectrum of people, from
LLVM developers to HPC users. Please forward this invitation to
potentially interested parties that might not follow the LLVM mailing
lists too closely.

The workshop schedule can be found here:
   https://hps.vi4io.org/events/2020/llvm

If you expect to attend, please register with ISC so we have a better
chance of repeating this event in the future:
   https://www.isc-hpc.com/registration.html

To participate you can use the following link:
   https://exascaleproject.zoomgov.com/j/1611980584

We start Thursday (June 25) and Friday (June 26):
    7:00 Pacific Time (PT)
   14:00 Coordinated Universal Time (UTC)
   16:00 Central European Time (CET)
and end 5 hours later. There is ample Q&A and break time.

Feel free to send comments and questions to the organizers at any time.

Thanks,
   Johannes