[cfe-dev] GDB on LLVM-clang

David Blaikie via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jun 17 13:38:00 PDT 2020

yep, just like any other program/debugger

You do have to be careful about debugging the clang driver versus the
clang frontend - either run clang -### and run the resulting -cc1
command line under the debugger, or set "fork-follow-mode child" to
have the debugger follow the frontend process from the driver process.
(I usually do the former)