[cfe-dev] Bug 46268 - Bug 46268 (Comparison against fixed-point type leads to crash

Gousemoodhin Nadaf via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 11 09:04:27 PDT 2020

Hello Team,
Regarding Bug 46268 (Comparison against fixed-point type leads to crash).

I have analyzed the stack trace and reproduced the issue in my local build.
I see the crash happens in the function *getAsComplexIntegerType()
(clang/lib/AST/type.cpp)*.
In this case, the *const auto *Complex = getAs<ComplexType>()* is NULL, so
the function returns NULL, it causes crash. I am not sure why  auto
*Complex = getAs<ComplexType>() is NULL, If anyone knows about this
function, please let me know.

Regards,
Nadaf.