[cfe-dev] GSoC 2020 - Find null smart pointer dereferences with the LLVM-Clang Static Analyzer

Nithin Vadukkumchery Rajendrakumar via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Thu Jun 4 14:54:22 PDT 2020

Greetings,

Myself Nithin, I'm a master’s student at Technical University
Kaiserslautern, Germany, studying computer science. I am extremely happy
that my proposal for GSoC 2020 - Find null smart pointer dereferences with
the LLVM-Clang Static Analyzer got accepted. This summer I will be working
on adding the feature to the static analyser to find null smart pointer
dereferences. I would like to thank the LLVM community for providing such a
great opportunity.

I am very much excited and terrified. Hopefully, with help from my mentors
Artem Dergachev, Gabor Horwath, and Valeriy Savchenkod, I will be able to
finish the project as expected. I think this project will be an amazing
opportunity to learn more about Clang Static Analyzer and work with the
wonderful LLVM community.

I will try to blog my progress and anything exciting I find in my journey.
---
Thanks & Regards,
Nithin