[cfe-dev] [analyzer] Using Phabricator Project/Group and Ponder

Balázs Benics via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Tue Jul 28 08:18:32 PDT 2020

Analyzer devs, don't we want to create a *Phabricator Group*
<https://reviews.llvm.org/project/>?
Just like the Flang devs have we could also have one.

In that way, we could subscribe to all of the patches which were created by
one of us.
In case another person starts to work on the analyzer he/she just joins
this group and we all get subscribed to his/her patches without modifying
any herald rules.

By the same token, we could also benefit using *Phabricator Ponder*
<https://reviews.llvm.org/ponder/> for asking questions relating strictly
to the analyzer. So we wouldn't spam the cfe-dev, and still, have some sort
of searchable archive of the questions and discussions.

AFAIK we stick to Phabricator for reviews regardless, so I don't really see
any drawbacks of using these two Phab features.

What do you think?