[cfe-dev] Reflection TS

Nick Meyer via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 29 16:26:44 PST 2020

The points that both of you are making make sense to me.

David, I have a few questions regarding your last comments:

1) Are there current discussions, proposals, etc. regarding making a stable
AST?  If so, where could I find these to read a bit more?
2) What other concerns on the implementation side (not standardization
side) are there besides the AST stability?  If so, are these discussed
anywhere and can you link me to them?
3) When you say "semi-permanent" fork, I'm assuming you would still intend
to merge it back at some point?

Best,
Nick