[cfe-dev] [llvm-dev] Call for GSoC 2020 projects

Anton Korobeynikov via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Wed Jan 29 02:24:01 PST 2020

Hello David,

I believe Johannes already answered your questions, but just to
clarify the things fully: yes, we are going to submit an application
to participate in GSoC this year as usual. I will take care of
necessary paperwork and stuff.

Currently we're collecting the list of summer projects here and there.
It's perfectly fine to have the lists from sub-projects to be posted
on their respective websites as a part of corresponding "Open
Projects" pages.