[cfe-dev] Wframe-larger-than flag bug

Ohad Alali via cfe-dev cfe-dev at lists.llvm.org
Sat Jan 25 14:15:29 PST 2020

Thanks for your response.
I've opened your link and it's seems that clang (trunk) is not handle the
flag -save-temps=obj. compilation with -save-temps:
https://godbolt.org/z/-neaMs
When changing the compiler to clang v0.8, same behaviour as describe before.
with flag -save-temps=obj: https://godbolt.org/z/gzpFGD
without flag -save-temps=obj: https://godbolt.org/z/5uABvL

Thanks,
Ohad